Benefits of garlic oil
- Allicin in garlic oil kills cold viruses and eliminates symptoms such as fever, pain relief, cough, sore throat and stuffy nose. Improve human lymphocyte, macrophage and other immune system transformation ability, enhance physical fitness, prevent disease.
- Garlic oil has a strong antibacterial ability, anti-inflammatory sterilization, prevention of allergic rhinitis, in addition to acne. Clear the body of various toxins, intestinal, detoxification, blood, eliminate impurities in the body, accelerate wound healing.
- Garlic oil can assist in lowering blood pressure, blood fat and blood sugar. A natural inhibitor of gamma-glutamine-cysteine that can lower blood pressure and lower blood cholesterol levels. Prevent low density lipoprotein oxidation, prevent vascular wall deposition, improve high blood fat caused by palpitation, chest tightness, headache, dizziness, limb numbness and other symptoms, prevent arteriosclerosis. At the same time regulate blood sugar, improve sugar metabolism and affect the synthesis of fat, reduce the onset of diabetes.
- Garlic oil has strong bactericidal effect, especially suitable for nose, pharynx, lung and other respiratory tract infections, gastrointestinal infections and urogenital infections.
- Garlic oil can regulate blood sugar, reduce the onset of diabetes and reduce the incidence of bowel and stomach cancer.
- Garlic oil can also reduce cholesterol and blood fat, enhance vascular elasticity, reduce platelet aggregation.
The role and use of garlic oil
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial
Garlic oil is a broad spectrum antibacterial substance, which has many pharmacological functions, such as activating cells, promoting energy production, increasing antibacterial and antiviral ability, accelerating metabolism, relieving fatigue, etc.
- Flavoring lure
Garlic oil has obvious feeding inducement effect on animals, and has bactericidal and antioxidant effect in vivo, and can enhance animal immune function. The addition of garlic oil to various animal feeds can increase feed intake and feed conversion rate, increase survival rate, reduce morbidity and improve the meat quality of animal products. It is a very valuable feed additive.
- Detoxicating and deworming
In planting, garlic oil can be used for the control of crop pests and nematodes, quick and effective.
Requirements for Garlic Oil
- Scientific diet daily life, light diet, not overeating, do not stay up late for a long time; Do not drink alcohol during use, or it will reduce the efficacy of garlic oil.
- Take part in outdoor sports and improve your physical quality.
- Keep a peaceful and stable mind.
- Garlic oil is best taken with meals or after meals, because when eating more gastric acid secrete, garlic oil in an acidic environment is easy to be absorbed, and when eating meat B vitamins and garlic oil combined, more easily absorbed by the body.
Three Production and Processing Techniques of Garlic Oil
- Low temperature water bath
Wash the garlic and crush it into mashed garlic with a 200-mesh grinder. Add a certain proportion of pectinase fermentation, after the fermentation is completed, the fermentation liquid is pressed by a filter press, the filtrate is put into a distillation pot, and hot water is added according to a certain ratio, and fully mixed and stirred, heated to 80 °C. The garlic oil is steamed out with the steam for a certain time, and the steam is led into the cold water bath condenser for condensation by an air duct, the water bath temperature is adjusted to 40 DEG C until no liquid flows out from the condenser, thereby obtaining the finished garlic oil. The invention has the advantages of fast extraction speed, high extraction rate and high product purity.
- Solvent method
(1) the garlic peeled, washed, dried and smashed; (2) Add the crushed garlic into the organic solvent, stir evenly, reflux extraction; (3) After distillation under reduced pressure, the concentrated liquid is garlic oil. The method for preparing garlic oil by solvent method has the advantages of simple process, strong operability, suitable for industrialized production, high recovery rate, high product quality and low cost. The garlic oil extraction rate of the preparation method is 0.249%, which is higher than that of the traditional method (direct steam distillation method), 0.142%.
(1) the garlic peeled, washed, drained, add water mash; (2) pH is adjusted with phosphate pH buffer, alliinase and enzymolysis catalyst are added; (3) After heating the enzymatic hydrolysate and distilling it and separating oil and water, the oil phase is garlic oil. The method for preparing garlic oil by enzymatic hydrolysis has the advantages of simple process, strong operability, suitable for industrialized production, high recovery rate, high product quality and low cost. The garlic oil extraction rate of the preparation method is 0.325%, which is higher than that of the traditional method (direct steam distillation method) and 0.142%.
Hongjitang is a China garlic oil manufacturer supply many quality extracts for years. It has the most advanced manufacturing technology and has a good reputation among its clients.